Global Women Empowerment Manager Lindex Job Circular 2020. Today found new job Circular Lindex . The most popular website www.chakriralo.com public this job. who can need this job so apply now. One of the largest European Garment Retail Chains is seeking personnel of very high caliber for its Bangladesh office for immediate appointment.
Job Description – Global Women Empowerment Manager
Published on: 9 Dec 2020
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 25 Dec 2020
job source : bdjobs
Area of Responsibility
The Global Women Empowerment Manager is responsible for Lindex Women Empowerment program in production and secures that Lindex is living up to the promise “We take the lead in creating fair and equal workplaces for women” in production.
- Owning the overall global strategy for implementing Lindex Women Empowerment program in supply chain (We women and health related programs)
- Secure the implementation of the program, working with the Regional sustainability managers/Sustainability developers/business managers.
- Engage and onboard suppliers, factories and relevant stakeholders
- On the ground support (training, consulting) for supply chain partner
- Understanding which partners and projects that are available and best pushes Lindex towards our goal in each production market
- Develop methods to follow up the sustainability of the program and owning the integration in Lindex scorecard
- Stakeholder engagement in each market
- Represent Lindex in Women Empowerment related discussions connected to supply chain in relevant forums
- Seek and share necessary information to reach the best results.
- Understanding Lindex Promise for future generations and deliver on the goals.
- Being part of the global sustainability team
- Take responsibility for developing own skills and performance.
- Continuously improve working methods within the role.
- University degree in HR, Development studies, Gender Equality or similar
- Excellent knowledge in Gender Equality
- Documented understanding of supply chain
- Documented understanding of social sustainability
- Documented ability to drive and lead projects and/or certain topics
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Goal and result oriented
- Leadership qualities
- Organizing skills
- Fluent in English in speech and writing
- Excellent Communication and cooperation skills
Send Your CV To:
Lindex H.K. Ltd. Bangladesh Liaison Office,
Shezad Palace (9th & 10th Floor),
32 Gulshan Avenue, North C/A, Gulshan – 2, Dhaka
Within 25th December, 2020